SITEX CVS128 8.4" COLOR LCD SOUNDER WITH OUT TRANSDUCER
- Dual-Frequency (50/200kHz) operation with digital signal processor (DSP) for a clearer image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths, plus auto function for the most reliable setting and best performance
- Boasts 1000 or 600 watts with 8 ranges from 10-3600'.
- Exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under your boat with different sounds for fish and schools of fish.
- Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later. RGB output for connecting optional external VGA monitor.
- High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enchanced shallow water detection.
- Other features: anti-reflective display, easy operation, auto fishing/cruising modes, audio/visual alarms, Fishing Hot Spot function leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots with GPS sensor input, IPX5 waterproof rating, over-head and built-in flushing mounting. 10.8~31.2 VDC
| SI-TEX CVS-128 Digital Echo Sounder- Specifications |
| 8.4" TFT Color LCD (640 x 480 pixels) |
| 8, 16, 64 or monochrome |
| 10.8 ~31.2V DC. |
| 25w or less at 12V DC |
| Dual Frequency 50/200 kHz |
| 600W/1000W |
| Blue, dark blue, black, white, nighttime and 5 other colors |
| High frequency, Low frequency, Dual frequency, Zoom image, Nav mode, A-Scope (can be added all above modes), left and right divided |
| Bottom lock, Bottom discrimination, Bottom zoom, Zoom, Sea Bottom, Partial zoom |
| 8 ranges from 10 to 3600' |
| 10 to 650' (23 steps) |
| Fish, bottom, depth, temperature**, speed ***, arrival****, XTE**** |
| 9 levels plus stop |
| Image Shift || Auto or Manual (0 to 1000') |
| Auto Functions || Depth range, Shift and Gain |
| Languages || English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai |
| Distance Unit || ft, m, fm, 1, FM |
| Input Format || NMEA0183 (GGA, GLL, ZDA, VTG, RMC, MTW, VHW, MWV, HDT) |
| Output Format ||NMEA0183 (DBT, DPT, GGA, GLL, MTW, RMC, TLL, VHW, VTG, ZDA, HDT, MWV) |
| Other Functions || Interference rejection, Color rejection, Depth marker (VRM), Event Memory, Panel illumination, Draft adjustment, Temperature correct, Boat speed correct, White line, Sona-Tone?, Power reduction, Built-in simulator, Noise rejection, Simple Plotter |
| Waterproof Rating ||IPX 5 |
| Operating Temperature ||5° to 131°F (-15° to +55°C) |
| Case Size/Weight || 9.5"W x 9.5"H x 4.5"D, 7.2 lbs |