RAYMARINE ST40 BIDATA DISPLAY
Compact in size and design, yet big on performance and features, ST40 Bidata gives you all the information power of the individual ST40 Speed and ST40 Depth units, simultaneously displayed via bold 7-segment 27mm and 17mm digits displays. ST40 Bidata makes an ideal repeater for a chart table or second steering station displaying data from any SeaTalk Speed/Log and Depth unit as well as from a master Bidata unit.
ST40 Bidata provides independently selectable speed and distance units, shallow alarms and resettable minimum -depth memory, deep and shallow anchor alarms and water temperature information. As with all ST40 displays, ST40 Bidata has extra large digits and razor sharp LCD displays for outstanding visibility in all light conditions. Fully compatible with SeaTalk, ST40 Bidata offers a choice of snap-on bezels in three different finishes for surface and bracket mounting option
Use the ST40 Bidata Display as a repeater for depth, speed and water temperature information from other Raymarine SeaTalk compatible devices, or combine it with compatible depth, speed and temperature transducers for a custom solution.
The ST40 Bidata Display includes a sun cover, mounting hardware, SeaTalk cable and instructions.
ST40 Bidata Features include:
- SeaTalk compatible for networking to other instruments, multifunction displays and autopilots
- high contrast LCD display for excellent visibility
- 3 levels of display backlighting for night use
- 28mm tall, 7-segment digits for visibility across the cockpit
- 200 Khz frequency
- shallow, deep and anchor alarms
- depth readout in feet, fathoms or meters
- keel or waterline offsets tailor ST40 depth to your boat's characteristics
- speed readout in knots, kilometers per hour or miles per hour.
- user resettable trip log
- water temperature readout in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- master or repeater mode for displaying data at multiple locations
Supply voltage: 10 V to 16 V dc.
Current consumption (12 V supply): 35 mA typical, 70 mA with maximum backlighting.
Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C.
Overall dimensions: 126 mm x 70 mm x 38 mm (5.00 inches x 2.80 inches x 1.55 inches).
Boss diameter: 55 mm (2.20 inches).
Speed range: 0 to 99.9 knots.
Log range: 0 to 99999.
Trip reading range: 0 to 999 nautical miles.
Temperature reading range: -10°C to +40°C.
Depth range: 0 to 400 feet.
Shallow depth alarm: 0 to 29 feet.
Deep depth alarm: 30 to 400 feet.
Shallow anchor alarm: 1 to 250 feet.
Deep anchor alarm: 10 to 400 feet.