Garmin GXM52 XM Weather
Get Easy Plug-and-play With This All-in-one Design
- SiriusXM® Marine receiver delivers continuous access to SiriusXM Marine services providing the weather and info you need; the entertainment you want.
- Easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000® network connectivity. Powered directly through the NMEA 2000 bus
- Integrated all-in-one design means there is no remote ?black box? to install
- Access more than 20 different types of weather information and more than 140 channels of music, sports, news, talk and entertainment from your chartplotter screen (depending on the SiriusXM subscription package)
- Conventional pole or surface mounting, plus included under-deck mount for many fiberglass decks
Integrated all-in-one design with easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000 network connectivity, the GXM 52 is the latest SiriusXM Marine receiver. It provides continuous weather information to your compatible Garmin chartplotter that supports GXM 51 receivers.
GXM 52 has access to weather information, including NEXRAD, lightning, water temperatures, wind and wave current conditions and forecast data. All of which can be viewed from your chartplotter screen. Additional features and upgrades will be made available as Sirius XM capabilities are added.