Simrad B75M Bronze Thru Hull 20D Tilted Element 80-130KHZ
Simrad B75M 80-130kHz CHIRP Thru Hull 20 Degree Tilted Element Transducer Model: 000-12494-001
- 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP with 24-16° beam width
- Up to 460 m (1500 ft) range with Medium CHIRP
- 1 internal broadband ceramic element
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft)
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays
- The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise.
The B75M is a bronze, thru-hull CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in size. This single-channel transducer offers Medium CHIRP for a balance between the great depth penetration of Low CHIRP, and the superior target resolution of High CHIRP.
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers superior target resolution and depth penetration to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range, with a 24-16° beam width. With Medium CHIRP, the B75M provides an operating depth of up to 460 m (1500 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B75M simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With bronze housing, the B75M is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.