Humminbird HELIX7 Chirp DI Color Fishfinder GPS G2
Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Model: 410300-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
?Discover fish and structure, then track their every move with the HELIX 7™ CHIRP DI GPS G2. See fish and vertical lure presentations by viewing CHIRP Down Imaging® and SwitchFire® Sonar side-by-side on the wide, 16-bit display. The reliable, internal GPS offers 2500 waypoints and 50 routes, so you can return to your most productive spots time and time again. A single, micro SD card slot delivers Humminbird® LakeMaster®, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics® +. Also has our new user interface and operating system.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer) Specifications
455 kHz: 420-520 kHz
800 kHz: 790-850 kHz
Maximum Depth: 600 feet
|Display size||7 in diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 c 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequencies||200/455/455/800 kHz|
|target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|Power output peak to peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||600 ft|
|Speed||GPS speed included|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,500, 50, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|360 Imaging||not supported|
|i-Pilot link||Not supported|
|HD radar||Not supported|
|Heading sensor GPS||Not supported|
|External GPS Antenna||Not supported|
|AIS Compatibility||Not supported|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20vDC|
|Input Draw||850 mA|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D|
Indash Mount:10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D
What's in the Box:
- HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2
- Mounting bracket
- XNT 9 DI T