After delivery, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have.
X-TREME MOTOR SPORTS
If during the first 7 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme Scooters for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense. Refunds will not include our original shipping cost which was included in the purchase prices of the merchandise.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the link to obtain an RMA number.
Shipping charges included in the Purchase Price of the Merchandise are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way or gas has been added to the fuel tank. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 7 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
- Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted & you will be subject to any and all costs incurred.
Shipping Damage Returns: (Added 2-5-2011)
- If you received a shipment that appears to be damaged during shipping or if you open up your package and you find damage, please take photos of the damage and immediately contact us. Photos of the damage are necessary. Do not destroy the carton or packing materials.
- Upon contacting customer care, we will determine if the problem can be resolved by sending you replacement parts or if damage claim and return should be initiated with the carrier.
- Shipping damage must be reported to us within 3 days of receiving your shipment due to carrier policies.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee.
*All shipping charges are non-refundable.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been accepted for refund, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made immediately which means we will refund your dealer or the store you purchased from and your dealer / store will have to refund you.