LOWRANCE ELITE-5X DSI LCD COLOR DOWNSCAN FISHFINDER
Incredible new imaging fishfinder with spectacular color to positively improve your fishing image and success for a surprisingly low price.
- Exclusive Lowrance down-looking sonar imaging innovation
- Detailed, automatic photo-like viewing locates prime fishing spots under the boat
- Easy-to-use with manual fine-tuning option
- Brilliant 5 in./12.7 cm 480x480 pixel SolarMAX™ 256-color TFT detail
- 2,400W peak-to-peak 300W RMS power
- Dual-coverage imaging; 455/800 kHz fishfinding
- TrackBack™ feature scrolls-back sonar history
With the incredible new standalone Elite-5x DSI imaging fishfinder, you?re equipped with a technological new edge improve your success in finding -- and fishing -- hot spots?clearly? precisely?and especially affordably.
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging™ innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines Exposed ? clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed ?Elite-5x DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered ? you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed ? with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage DISPLAY
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-5x DSI fishfinders transmit 2,400W peak-to-peak/300W RMS power with recently-tested depths* to 200 ft./61 m, and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph. Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount, 455/800 kHz Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
Higher-resolution 5 in./12.7, 480x480 pixel SolarMAX™ 256-color TFT displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight. Adjustable fluorescent cold-cathode backlit screen and keypad for low-light or night angling.
Pick Your Favorite Color
Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With Elite-5x DSI, mark a waypoint at your cursor location with a simple press of a button.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections
SONAR / SOUNDER
|Display Size || 5 in 127 mm |
|Display Resolution || 480x480 (H x W) |
|Display Type || 256-color SolarMAX™ TFT |
|Backlighting || Fluorescent cold cathode |
|Backlighting Levels || Adjustable screen/keypad |
|Languages Supported || 23 |
NETWORKING / CONNECTORS TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Sonar Frequency || 455/800 kHz |
|Transducer Type || Exclusive Lowrance dedicated Skimmer® DSI imaging transducer; high-speed, low-profile with built-in water surface temperature sensor; transom or trolling-motor mounting |
|Sonar Output Power || Max Peak-to-peak 2,400W / RMS 500 W |
|Sonar Depth || Max 200 ft 61 m |
|Sonar Imaging Speed || Up to 40 mph/64 kph tracking bottom (pre-release prototypical) |
Optimum imaging <9 mph/<14 kph
|Sonar Alarms: Fish, Max and Min Depth || Yes |
|Depth Alarm || Yes |
|Shallow Alarm || Yes |
|Temperature Display || Yes |
|Built-in Backup Memory || Yes |
|Waterproof Standard || Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use |
|Width || 6.9 in 174 mm |
|Height || 5.4 in 136 mm |
|Depth || 2.5 in 63 mm |
|Memory Card Capable || One (1) waterproof microSD card slot |
|Other Features || Unique TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of sonar imaging history with cursor |