RAYMARINE DSM400 3KW DIGITAL SOUNDER MODULE
Raymarine's new DSM400 is the ultimate weapon in the hunt for fish, delivering the power and performance serious anglers demand.
DSM400 is armed with 4 independent digital sonar transceivers supporting simultaneous 28, 38, 50 and 200 kHz operation. Transmitting at 1, 2 or a mighty 3 kilowatts of power, the DSM400 takes our patented HD Digital technology to a whole new level.
With the DSM400 you can enjoy truly hands-free operation. Adaptive HD Digital technology automatically adjusts sonar parameters to changing sea conditions, virtually eliminating clutter and precisely targeting fish and bottom structure with unprecedented clarity. The DSM400 also provides auto adaptive control of sensitivity, ping rate and transmit power.
Thanks to HD Digital Technology, expreienced anglers can easily identify invididual species of fish and thier habitat at a glance. The adaptive digital receiver of the DSM400 enables anglers to easily distinguish bait fish from larger species. When combined with the G-Series display, bottom structure and target detail are delivered in native resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels.
For maximum performance a wide range of professional grade transducers are available fro the DSM400. Choose external mount or high-performance in-hull transducers. Optional speed and temperature sensors are also available.
DSM400: High Power HD Digital
- Designed for the serious sport fisherman.
- 3 kilowatts of depth penetrating power.
- 4 independent sonar transceivers with HD Digital technology.
- 28, 38, 50 and 200 kHz operation.
- Patented HD Digital signal processing technology
- Support native display resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 pixels.
- SeaTalkhs Network compatible for G-Series & E-Series (coming soon.)
- Engineered for extreme duty with a rugged aluminum chassis
- Compatible with a wide range for professional grade transducers for maximum performance.
- Optional speed and temperature sensors sold separately.