GARMIN TOPO US 24K GREAT LAKES MICROSD/SD CARD
Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting - in vivid detail. TOPO U.S. 24K - Great Lakes brings you the highest level of topographic detail available, with maps comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps. These highly detailed maps include terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points - and they also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio
- Includes topographic coverage of Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes, campsites and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interest such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.