FLIR M324XP THERMAL IMAGER 320X240 RESOLUTION
THESE DEFENSE ARTICLES ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROLS OF THE U.S. GOV'T, AND MAY NOT BE EXPORTED OR PROVIDED TO A FOREIGN PERSON ABROAD OR IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
The M-Series gimbal re-defines maritime system design, drawing on FLIR?s 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you?ll have to join the Special Forces.
- 360° continuous pan and +/-90° tilt provides uninterrupted coverage, from horizon to horizon.
- Fully marinized for survivability in demanding maritime environments, M-Series meets IPx6 standards.
- Automatic window heaters keeps the optics free of ice and delivering crystal clear video.
- 2X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.*
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR?s front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
Thermal Imaging Specifications
- Heated LCD screen ? Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable ?hot key? for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system?s performance for specific situations ? Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system?s easy Ethernet connectivity.
Sensor Type 320 x 240 VOx microbolometer
FOV 20° x 15° (NTSC)
Focal Length 35mm
Image Processing FLIR DDE
Size 7? dia. w 11.2? ht.
Weight ~ 9lb
Pan/Tilt Coverage 360° continuous pan
Video Output NTSC or PAL
Connector Types BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for
Power Requirements 12 VDC to 24 VDC (-10%/+30%)
Power Consumption 25W nominal; 50W max
Environmental Standard Package
Operating temperature range -25°C to +55°C
Storage temperature range -40ºC to +85ºC
Automatic Window defrost Standard
Window de-icing Standard
Water Ingress IPX6
Shock 15 g vertical, 9 g horizontal
Vibration IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E
Lightening Protection Standard
Salt Mist IEC60945
Wind 100 knot (115.2 mph)
EMI IEC 60945
Camera head with 18-inch pigtails for power,
analog video, and Ethernet
Joystick Control Unit
Warranty 2 Year
Dual Station JCU
Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Ethernet Cables
Standard cat 5e Ethernet cables