RAYMARINE ST40 SPEED SYSTEM W/ NYLON TH
Compact in size and design, yet big on performance and features, ST40 Speed offers all the essential speed data in clear 7- segment, 28mm sized digit displays. Current, Maximum and Average Speed are displayed in either knots (KTS), miles per hour, (MPH) or kilometers pre hour (KPH). Log and trip information is presented in nautical miles, (NM), statute miles (M) or kilometers (KM). Water temperature data is displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
ST40 Speed has extra large digits and razor sharp LCD displays for outstanding visibility in all light conditions. Fully compatible with SeaTalk, ST40 Speed integrates with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment.
The ST40 Thru hull Speed System includes the ST40 Speed display, thru-hull speed transducer, SeaTalk cable, mounting hardware, suncover and instructions.
ST40 Speed Features
- SeaTalk compatible for networking to other instruments, multifunction displays and autopilots
- high contrast LCD display for excellent visibility
- 3 levels of display backlighting for night use
- 28mm tall, 7-segment digits for visibility across the cockpit
- readout in knots, kilometers per hour or miles per hour.
- user resettable trip log
- water temperature readout in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- master or repeater mode for displaying speed at multiple locations
ST40 Speed ThruHull Specifications
Supply voltage: 10 V to 16 V dc.
Current consumption (12 V supply): 25 mA typical. 60 mA with maximum backlighting.
Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C.
Overall dimensions: 126 mm x 70 mm x 38 mm (5.00 inches x 2.80 inches x 1.55 inches).
Boss diameter: 55 mm (2.20 inches).
Speed range: 0 to 99.9 knots.
Log range: 0 to 99999.
Trip range: 0 to 999 nautical miles.
Water temperature reading range: -10°C to +40°C.