LOWRANCE LWX-1 SIRIUS WEATHER AND AUDIO MODULE
Lowrance presents two industry firsts for HDS chartplotters: SIRIUS® satellite high-res NOWRad® radar and radio services via an affordable and integrated weather/audio module, AND the first SIRIUS® inland weather service ? in addition to coastal coverage ? in special SIRIUS® U.S. subscription packages -- Inland, Mariner and Voyager!
This compact weatherproof antenna is easy to mount, and provides weather display output to one or more HDS units via ethernet networking. Plus a standard 3.5 mm stereo jack easily interfaces with onboard sound systems when you include radio with your SIRIUS® subscription for stereo-quality music and sports including NFL, NASCAR and college football broadcasts.
- Compatible with all HDS chartplotter-equipped models via ethernet
- Attractive, compact and weatherproof antenna designed for easy flush mount to boat deck or pole-mounted versatility
- Plug-and-Play ethernet connection supplies weather to one or more nertworked HDS displays
- SIRIUS® Satellite Radio programming via 3.5mm stereo audio jack interface to onboard sound system
- Internal memory saves up to 30 minutes of weather/environmental data for power interruptions and power off during refuleing
- SIRIUS® Mariner and Voyager weather subscriptions include the full suite of weather, sea and atmospheric conditions
- SIRIUS® radio subscription offers over 120 crystal-clear channels, including NASCAR, NFL and college footbal broadcasts
Requires subscription with Sirius® Weather