NEWMAR WP-35 12V CHARGER 1 BANK 35 AMP WATERPROOF
This waterproof charger is specifically designed for installation in exposed locations aboard marine vessels. Its 100% sealed case offers installation locations not available to traditional on-board chargers, thus freeing compartment space where non - weatherproof chargers must be mounted. A remote battery meter displays the charge level via color coded bar graph, allowing quick check of battery bank condition from a distance.
- Anodized aluminum heat sink case with water intrusion protection on all seams and joints. IP-65 rated vent allows unit to "breathe" and prevents internal condensation while still maintaining waterproof integrity
- Includes EVM-12 Multi-colored Remote Battery Status Meter
- Two step charging safely restores Flooded Lead Acid, AGM or gel type batteries
- Designed for one battery bank operation. Second battery bank easily tied in via optional battery integrator, model BI-100
- 0-50° C; Derate linearly from 100% @ 40° C to 50% output at 50° C.
- Thermal shutdown @ 70° C case temperature
- No exposed terminal blocks, wiring leads routed through case via liquid tight fittings
- Anodized aluminum heat sink case with water intrusion protection on all seams and case penetration points, all stainless steel hardware
- Mounting via re-enforced 3/8" flanges with 1/4" mounting holes.
- 12 VDC nominal, two stage, float voltage 13.4
- 35 amps for one hour from cold start (25° C), 17 amps
- Single bank with optional second bank tie in via Battery Integrator, model BI-100
- Flooded Lead-Acid, AGM, and Gel-Cell
- Output: Current limiting and reverse polarity fused (internal)
- Input: AC Fuse (internal)
- Over temperature shut down with auto reset
- Current limiting prevents overload when charging dead batteries.
- Water resistant for applications exposed location, IP-65 vent prevents internal condensation
- Multiple battery bank charging, model BI-100 Battery Integrator
- 14" (H) x 5-3/4" (D) x 6-7/8" (W); 30 lbs.