RARITAN 21B12 CONTROL FOR HOLD N TREAT
The 'Hold n' Treat' is designed to integrate both a Type I and Type III MSD (Marine Sanitation Device) to provide the user with a system that will be legal in all areas. All system components can be purchased through Raritan or, make use of equipment that already exists on your vessel. Each complete system will consist of: a holding tank, waste transfer pump, key switch, controller and Lectra/San or Purasan.
All waste is stored in a holding tank and the lockout switch position will determine how the waste is processed. This system eliminates the need for visits to the pump-out station in most areas. When 'Hold n' Treat' is set to AUTOMATIC the level of waste in the holding tank is monitored (every 30 seconds). Once the waste level reaches the HIGH LIMIT the 'Hold n' Treat' Control Unit sends a signal activating the LectraSan MC or Purasan. The LectraSan MC or Purasan, in turn, activates a Waste Transfer Pump which moves waste (approximately 1 gallon) from the holding tank to the LectraSan MC or Purasan. This cycle is repeated approximately every seven minutes. After the fourth cycle, the system enters a cool down cycle. It will remain in the cool down cycle for approximately fifteen minutes. After cool down, the process will resume until the waste in the tank drops below LOW LIMIT.
The basic 12 Volt system Part # 21B12 contains:
- Components can be added to existing equipment
- Easy to install
- Two modes of operation - Automatic and Override
- All components are mounted outside of the tank
- System can accomodate up to 2 Type I Marine Sanitation Devices for large holding tank installations
- Waste is conveniently stored until it can be disposed of legally
- Eliminates trips to the pump-out station
- Lock-out switch prevents discharge of treated sewage in No Discharge Zones
- Allows vessels to discharge their holding tank legally!
- Control Module
- Lock-out Switch with 2 Keys
- Tank Sensor Module
- Pump Relay
- 5' of Aluminum Tape