RAYMARINE C127 MFD WITH SONAR WITH NAVIONICS PLUS
Raymarine C127 12" Multifunction Display
ClearPulse Sonar, Navionics+ North America Model: E70014-NAG
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed.
- Dual-core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of new c or e Series displays.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar, ClearPulse sonar, thermal night vision systems, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
Superior thermal management properties prevent darkening or screen blackouts at high temperatures. The bonded LCD screen eliminates condensation or contamination on the inside of the display, and maximises colour and contrast by preventing unwanted reflections.
The cSeries features Raymarine's easy-to-use LightHouse User Interface. Menus and functions can be located easily by using the rotary controller and button controls.
Anglers can opt for the c97 or c127 models with built-in sonar or for greater performance, network with one of our sonar modules. Introduce DownVision™ technology to your cSeries network with the CP100 sonar module.
Using the new c Series displays built-in Wi-Fi and the Raymarine Viewer app you can view the entire c Series display simultaneously, thanks to video streaming capability. View charts, sonar, radar and thermal night vision from anywhere onboard, right in the palm of your hand.
You can also enjoy your favourite tracks direct from the helm using Bluetooth technology to remotely control the music functions on your Bluetooth phone (using AVRCP 1.2 or above), iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad. Specifications
|Display Resolution||1280 X 800|
|Viewing angles||80° left/right and 80°/60° top/bottom|
|Networking||up to 8 displays plus sensors|
|Mounting Methods||Surface mount. Trunnion mount with optional bracket|
|Cartography||Worldwide base map for non cartography variants. Navionics ready-to-navigate in all other variants (upgradable to Navionics Gold or Platinum Plus)|
|GPS||Built-in 50 Channels|
|Operation temperature range||-25° to 55°C (13° to 131°F)|
|Connectivity||2 x SeaTalkhsports 100Mbits/s. RayNet type|
1 x SeaTalkng connection
2 x NMEA 0183 ports: NMEA port 1 input and output (4800/38,400 baud). NMEA port 2 input only (4800/9600,38,400 baud)
|Wireless Connectivity||WiFi: 802.11 b/g; |
Bluetooth: AVRCP 2.1+EDR power class 1.5.
|Video||1 x BNC (female) composite video input connector (PAL/NTSC formats)|
|Sonar||ClearPulse with 50/83/200 kHz operating frequencies up to 600W RMS.|
|Input Draw||36 watt max|
|Dimensions||13.94" W x 2.72" D x 8.74" H|
What's in the Box:
- C127 Display
- power/Data/Video cable, 1M
- Front bezel
- Sun cover
- Flush mount kit
- Navionics+ North America microSD