RAYMARINE E125 HYBRIDTOUCH MFD WITH NAVIONICS PLUS
Raymarine E125 12" HybridTouch Multifuncton Display
Navionics+ North America Model: E70023-NAG
- 12" sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
The all-new e-Series 12" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e125 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine's HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e125 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e125 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e125 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e125's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e125 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e95 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player?s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e125 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e125 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more. Specifications
|Aspect ratio||16 x 9|
|Resolution||1280 X 800|
|Type||TFT with LED Backlighting|
|NMEA 0183||2 ports|
|SeatalkHS||1 x SeaTalk HS port|
|SeaTalk NG||1 X SeaTalk NG connection|
|Bluetooth||AVCRP 2.1+ EDR power class 1.5|
|Video||1 - BNC Compsite|
|Satellite Based Aiding System (SBAS)||WAAS + EGNOS|
|Accuracy||With SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS) <=5 meters 95% of the time|
|Dimensions||13.92" W x 10.1" H x 3.97" D|
What's in the Box:
- E125 Display
- Front bezel
- Sun Cover
- Fixings for surface mounting
- Documentation pack
- Power and data cable
- Navionics+ North America MSD