HUMMINBIRD HELIX 7 SI KVD GPS SIDE IMAGING SONAR GPS PLOTTER
Humminbird HELIX 7 SI KVD GPS Model: 409850-1KVD
- Side Imaging Sonar -- Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface
- Down Imaging Sonar -- Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
Sometimes, you need every possible weapon at your disposal. Days like these call for the HELIX™ 7 SI KVD GPS and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging®, Down Imaging® and SwitchFire® Sonar. The seven-inch widescreen is the perfect canvas for your choice of split-screen views. The single card slot accommodates Humminbird® LakeMaster®, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics® Gold/HotMaps. Leading-edge technology has never been closer in reach. Specifications
|Display Size||7" Diagonal|
|Resolution||800H x 480V|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Display Colors||256 Colors|
|Sonar Standard||Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard Sonar Coverage||20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)|
|Standard Sonar Frequency||200/83/455 kHz|
|Power Output RMS||500 watts|
|Power Output Peak to Peak||4000 watts|
|Depth Capability||100 ft (SI), 1500 ft|
|Waypoints, Routes, tracks/Points||2,500, 45, 560/20,000|
|Optional Cartography||Humminird, Navionics GOLD/ Hotmaps|
|360 Imaging||Not supported|
|NMEA 2000||Not supported|
|HD Radar||Not supported|
|I-Pilot Link||Not supported|
|Weather Sense||Not supported|
|Input Voltage||10-20 vDC|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D|
Indash Mount:10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D
What's in the Box:
- Power cord
- XNT 9 SI 180 T
- Included are three of Kevin Van Dam's hand picked baits; 1 Deep Diving Crank Bait, 1 KVD Spinner Bait and a Foot Ball Ledge Jig