XINTEX MB-2 GAS FUME DETECTOR SURFACE MOUNT 2 CHANNEL
Includes the features of the M-2A:
- Low profile, water resistant design
- Two-channel monitoring capability
- Plug-in sensors (second sensor optional)
- Fault light alarm
- Fault lights to indicate a malfunction in either the module or one of the sensors
- "press to test" button for each channel indicates either an OK or Danger condition
- Alarm Silence button deactivates the alarm horn
- calibrated to eliminate most nuisance alarms while allowing enough time to take action
The MB-2 adds automatic bilge blower control. The blower is automatically started when a fume level of 16 to 20% LEL (lower explosive limit) is reached and remains on until fume level is safely lowered.
A 30 amp relay is standard.
The MB-2 system also includes a test button at the display module to activate the warning lamp, alarm horn and blower motor.