CLASSIC BRISTLE DARTBOARD
Bristle vs. Paper Wound Darboards: The difference between a wound paper (or cork) and a bristle board, is that when the dart is retrieved from the board, the bristle will close the hole made by the dart. The other boards just leave the hole. This leads to faster wear and tear.
- 18" x 1.5" Bristle Construction - Long lasting board
- Standard Wire Spider - Just like your local pub!
- Staple-Free Bull's Eye - The feature of a quality board
- 6 Brass Tipped Darts Included - Start a game right out of the box!
- 4 Color Retail Packaging - Retail ready!